Hello! Many of you know me as King Magax from the Kingdom section of the mangafox forums. I mainly do summaries on the latest Kingdom chapters based on Chinese translations as well as research and translate historical information on the Era of the Warring states that Kingdom is based on.
If you are a fan of the Kingdom manga like me, which is most probably why you are here, feel free to explore this site and learn more! Do note that you might encounter historical spoilers for Kingdom around this site.
Here are some pages on this site I would recommend:
- Kingdom Chapter Summaries： Summaries of latest Kingdom chapters
- Kingdom-pedia： Historical facts on Kingdom characters and storyline (SPOILERS)
- Kingdom Guidebook 2: The latest official Kingdom guidebook
- An Investigation of Qin General, Li Xin: A translation of an academic journal article on Kingdom’s main character in China’s history (SPOILERS)
- Kingdom one-shots: Two of the one-shots done by Hara-sensei on the background stories of three of Kingdom’s characters.
- Misc. Kingdom Stuff : Everything else about Kingdom you might not know of. Including interviews with Hara-sensei, promotional works, random facts etc.
If you have anything to tell me, including feedbacks, fixing dead links, updating of information or pretty much anything at all, feel free to drop a comment or type it in the chat on the right sidebar!
(26 Oct 17) I am looking for someone who can understand Japanese to help translate the massive walls of informative text for Chapter 3 of the guidebook which features 2 interviews with Mr Hara and character design insights of nearly every major/semi-major Kingdom characters. Drop me a comment if you would like to help!
(7 Nov 17)Added a chat function at the sidebar. Feel free to use it!
19 June 18
–Ch562 in Korean!
18 June 18
-Finally some Ch562 spoilers, better late than never right? Heki is literally the best bait material in Kingdom.
11 June 18
– Ch561 out in Korean. Nothing much except the changing of the battlefield and the confirmation that Houken is not in this war but in some forest chopping trees as usual.
Quoting comment from tieba: “Your friend Houken the lumberjack captain is now online”.
7 June 18
– I will be writing quite a lot today. First up is the reworking of the Kingdom timeline post to make it more consistent and more in line with actual history text that I read. (Done)
-As Li Xin’s invasion of Chu, one of the most important future arc in Kingdom, is heavily discussed by those who have spoiled themselves with history spoilers. Since sources from wikipedia and websites are a mix of actual history text and inferred events based on the text, I wrote this post on Li Xin’s invasion of Chu in history to hopefully help clarify some of this so we can sort of predict how Hara might interpret this event in Kingdom.
-I will probably update/rewrite some of my older posts, especially those in Kingdom-pedia. They were either written by me without sufficient research or written by someone else. Since the posts were written some 4-5 years ago(that long already?!) in the mangafox forums, I figured I should look through and update them now that I have learnt more about the era of the warring states over the years.
6 June 18
-I was supposed to do some updates to the site today but I fell asleep playing my mobile phone. Will go back to sleep again now and write when I wake up in the morning.
4 June 18
–Source from tieba brings the news that KINGDOM IS ON A BREAK THIS WEEK 😦
2 June 18
– Re-read my translation of the Shiji text of the Gyou/Ye campaign, made a small change to my translation to the conclusion of the war in Ousen’s and Kanki’s post in Kingdom-pedia. Ousen shouldn’t be the one to capture An Yang, Kanki did.